To provide a world-class education through focus on superior instructional performance, meaningful student engagement, and challenging academic content for every student, every day.
Teaching Every Student Every Day
Our District goals are to:
• Ensure our learning environment is safe and productive,
• Ensure graduates are college and/or career ready,
• Ensure ample funding and sound financial stewardship to safeguard our capacity to do the work of educating all students,
• Ensure students who meet grade level standards are appropriately challenged and are provided the support they need to be successful,
• Ensure students who are working to meet grade level standards are appropriately challenged and provided the support they need to be successful,
• Ensure that testing data and professional assessment of students isused strategically to achieve comprehension of the instructional core by all students,
• Ensure that parents, community members, students and stakeholders participate authentically in crafting educational excellence, and
• Ensure that the district attracts, trains and retains the highest quality staff members.
There are opportunities every day to help a child succeed. Call a school today to volunteer as a mentor, tutor, or classroom volunteer. We welcome your help!