Student Chromebook Information
Parents & Guardians
Together, we share the responsibilty to provide quality learning opportunities for students. To support students and parents with teleschool needs, we will be providing resources, support and devices as needed.
TO PICK UP A CHROMEBOOK FOR YOUR STUDENT - Please call for appointment: (360) 370-7140
When you pick up a Chromebook you will need to accept or decline the purchase of a Damage/Loss Waiver. Participating in this option will cost $25 ($10 if your family is eligible for free and reduced lunches) but could save you $350.00 if the Chromebook checked out is lost or damaged. This optional fee must be paid at the time that you pick the Chromebook, cash or check only.
We will need the following form filled out to complete the Chromebook pickup:
- Handbook - Go to Families/Forms then to Tech-Chromebook Take Home Handbook
- Parent Guide to Google Classroom (youtube video)
- Google Classroom Tutorial for Students and Parents (youtube video)
Agreements for use of devices:
- Acceptable Use Policy - Friday Harbor Elementary School
- Acceptable use Policy-Friday Harbor Middle and High Schools
- Chromebook Damage/Loss Program
- I have not been getting emails or notifications from the district or my school?
- When to email or call the HelpDesk number?
- When you cannot get into your school issued Chromebook.
- When your teacher is unable to help you get connected.