Griffin Bay School Remote Learning
Griffin Bay School Remote Learning serves the homeschooling family through an online venue.
Remote learning is one of several parts of the Griffin Bay School.
- Grades Kindergarten through Eighth options
- Inclusive online curriculum provided by k12.com
- Courses meet all state and district standards.
- All books, curriculum, teaching plans and workbooks are provided.
- On Line format
- Presents interactive lessons
- Tracks student progress
- Organizes daily planning
- Provides teaching tips
- Parents serve as learning coaches with support from experienced Griffin Bay staff
- Parent retains responsibility for student success
- Flexibility for students blending with Middle School classes