Starting A Club
All students are welcome and encouraged to start a club.
To start a club, a student needs to:
- Find a staff member to advise the club.
- Develop a club constitution (see Starting a Club Packet below).
- Complete the Establishing a Club Form (in the Starting a Club Packet).
- Submit the constitution and Establishing a Club Form to the ASB Advisor (Hailey Henderson-Paul).
- Attend an ASB meeting (held every Monday at lunch) and propose your new club (talk to the ASB advisor to get on the meeting agenda prior to the meeting).
- ASB discusses and votes to 1.) recognize your club 2.) grant any requested funds.
- If approved, your club is now official and funds will be distributed (if requested).
Talk to Hailey for more information or help.