- Seasons will be played in a spring, fall, winter order
- Each season will be 6 weeks long (1 for practice, 5 weeks for competition)
Spring sports: First practice Feb 22, first competition week March 1, Season end April 3
Fall sports: First practice March 29, first competition week April 5, Season end May 8
Winter sports: First practice May 3rd, first competition week May 10th, Season end June 12
On January 12, 2021, the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) released new activity guidelines that align with the Governor’s current reopening plan, Healthy Washington-Roadmap to Recovery. The WIAA Healthy Washington Sports and Activities Guidelines outline Phase 1 and 2 requirements for low, moderate, and high-risk sports conducted outdoors and indoors. The document includes the new guidelines, a list of sports by their Covid risk level, a summary of the Department of Health's (DOH) phasing metrics and a Q&A section. We have highlighted a few key guidelines and provided the WIAA phase chart below.
- Facial coverings are required at all times for Phases 1 and 2. This includes practice and competition.
- No spectators are allowed in phase 1.
- Sports traditionally held indoors can hold practice outdoors. It would follow the outdoor guidelines for that sports-assigned risk level.
- A region’s phase information will be updated by the DOH each Friday for implementation the following Monday.
- Schools can travel outside their DOH region for a scheduled competition if both regions are in the appropriate phase for competition to begin.
Links to watch Wolverine Basketball games home and awayLink to FHHS Athletic ScheduleSPORTS REGISTRATION
Athletic packets are required to be updated yearly. Athletic packets must be turned into the athletic/activities office prior to the first day of practice.
If you would like to register your son/daughter using the online athletic packet, please use this link:
Link to ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you are not a Friday Harbor High School Student and are interested in participating in the Wolverine Athltetic Program as a homeschool or private school student, please include an immunization form and Ancillary Services form with your registration packet (see below).
GET YOUR WOLVERINE FAN GEAR -Click the link below