Here is a partial list of the sites that are most commonly used. Please ask your teacher or librarian for the passwords for the subscription sites.
- BRAIN POP - Animated education for students in science, social studies, english, math, engineering, health, art and music.
- CultureGrams - Includes our World, Kids, States, and Provinces editions, plus a worldwide photo gallery, unlimited printing rights, and much more. Material is presented in an engaging interface that users can access anytime, anywhere.
- IXL - Online math practice and skills that are aligned to WA State Standards and the Common Core Standards.
- SucessMaker - SuccessMaker is an adaptive and prescriptive scheduling intervention program delivering both reading and math curriculum.
- TUMBLEBOOKS - TumbleBookLibrary is an online collection of animated, talking picture books which teach young children the joys of reading in