• Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) is Back! 

    Get money for meals missed by students at school this school year.

    Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) benefits are now available to eligible students in our school district. P-EBT is money for food to replace meals students missed at school during the school day because of the pandemic. Benefits are available to students who are:

    • Eligible for free or reduced-price school meals AND
    • Enrolled at any of the following schools in our school district this school year. 


    What is P-EBT?

    Due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), children who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals at school will get extra food benefits. These food benefits are called Pandemic EBT (P-EBT): Emergency School Lunch Program, or P-EBT benefits. P-EBT benefits can help families in Washington buy food when school is closed by visiting   www.washingtonconnection.org or calling 877-501-2233.

    Who can receive P-EBT?

    Students enrolled in a K-12 school that offers a school lunch program during the normal school year AND who are eligible for free or reduced-price school meals. 

    How do households qualify for P-EBT benefits?

    There is no need to apply to receive these benefits. Each eligible student will receive a P-EBT card in the mail. If your family has moved within the last two years, make sure your address on file with our district is up to date. The first payment of these benefits will arrive in the mail sometime in March.


    1. Where can I call for questions about my P-EBT benefits?
         Call the P-EBT Contact Center 1-833-518-0282 or visit www.dshs.wa.gov/pebt.
    2. Can we receive summer meals AND receive P-EBT?
    3. Can we have received Emergency Meals during the closure and still receive P-EBT benefits?

    USDA Non-Discrimination Statement for Child Nutrition Programs

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions
    participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.