San Juan Island School District recognizes the impact COVID 19 has had on student learning, social skills, emotional well-being, and special education disability services. It is imperative that these student needs are addressed. Through careful consideration and in collaboration with district partners, the SJISD counselor consortium, administrative partners, and intervention program coordinators, SJISD has committed to creating a recovery plan that is designed to lessen the negative impacts of Covid-19 on student success. The following plan details the process that will be implemented to mitigate the impacts students experienced during the Covid-19 pandemic.
District COVID-related information links
- How can I register my child for school?
- What will the 2021-2022 school year look like? Updates coming soon
- What are the facts about Covid-19 (Coronavirus)?
- What plans does the District have in place if a student or staff member is diagnosed with Covid-19 (Coronavirus)? Updates coming soon
- What are the District's plans for the Athletics program? Please refer to WIAA guidelines and the latest WIAA Schedule.
- Who can I contact if I have questions?