2021 SEBB Employee Benefits
The School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program administers health insurance and other benefits for employees of Washington’s school districts and charter schools, and to union-represented employees of educational service districts. The SEBB School Employee Enrollment Guide is a good place to start your journey with SEBB.
Click here to log into SEBB MyAccount (SMA)
- Don't have an account yet? Use this guide for instructions on how to set it up or view this training video.
- Prefer Paper Forms? Use the Enrollment form at this link.
- Need help deciphering plans? Try ALEX! the interactive benefits 'counselor'. (Play with sound.)
Contact email@example.com with any benefits related questions. Thank you!
Washington State Benefits
- Washington State Department of Retirement Systems (DRS)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- eap Washington is a free, confidential program created to promote the health, safety and well-being of public employees.
VEBA Trust**Certificated employees only. PSE does not participate in the VEBA program.
US Department of Labor Benefits
Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA)
- Premium Assistance Under Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Federal Register Notice
- Fact Sheet
- Children's Health Insurance Program Working Group
- elaws Health Benefits Advisor