New Hire Orientation Materials
New Hire Onboarding Forms
A. Forms Required for All New Hires
- 2020 W-4 Form
- 2020-22 I-9 Form
- Background Check Disclosure Form
- Emergency Contact Information Form
- Payroll Information Form
- Proof of Immunity to Measles Requirement
B. Forms Required for Certificated New Hires
Teachers with prior teaching experience:
- Request for Transfer of Documents - Send to the most recent employing district to request all original transcripts, credits and verifications of experience from previous districts, be sent to SJISD.
- Verification of Experience Form - Send to a former employing district to request that your verification of experience with that district, be sent to SJISD.
New Teachers with no prior teaching experience and/or who do not currently hold a Washington state teaching certificate:
- Please visit OSPI Washington State Teacher Certification Website. Contact for questions about your certificate, endorsements or application status (360) 725-6400 or email email@example.com
- If you do not yet hold a Washington state certificate to substitute teach, you will need to work with Human Resources to obtain one. Instructions to obtain an Emergency Substitute Teacher Certificate or Conditional Certificate are provide at this link.
C. Fingerprinting Instructions and Form - Start Here!
Need Help? Call Cynthia (360) 370-7904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org